What to expect at a John & Cat Parks Horsemanship Clinic
- There is no such thing as a bad question!
- Each clinic starts with an introduction of riders and opportunity to discuss individual goals.
- Class size is restricted to 10 riders to allow for maximum personal attention. Two instructors per 10 riders allows for a 1:5 teacher/student ratio.
- Each class (morning or afternoon) is 3 hours in length daily, over the course of three days. Riders audit the class they do not ride in free of charge.
- Safety, dignity, and consideration for students (horses and riders) are paramount. Fellow riders and auditors are expected to support one another in learning.